Disable the Internet Explorer security risk dialog box:
· From Internet Explorer, choose Internet Options from the Tools menu.
· On the Security tab of the Internet Options dialog box, select the Local Intranet Web Content Zone and then click Custom Level.
· Locate the Miscellaneous/Access Data Sources Across Domains setting, and then select Enable, as shown in Figure 2.
· Click OK, and then click Yes to the warning dialog box that appears.
· Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
These Internet Explorer security options are per machine settings. If you choose to use this solution as part of deployment, you will need to follow the above steps on each machine that will be using your form.